Opioid Addiction Rehab that Frees You from the Grips of Substance Abuse
It’s not fair that something that was supposed to help you feel better after an injury, surgery or trauma sent you down a path of addiction. While the sad reality is that 130 Americans die each day from opioid overdoses, there’s still hope for recovery with the right treatment.
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, our own personal experience with opioid addiction and loss puts us in a unique position to give you the treatment and personalized care you deserve to heal your mind, body and spirit from opioid dependence.
Opioid Addiction Treatment in Florida That Focuses on You
Millions of Americans misuse opioids every year, but that doesn’t mean every person has the same experience or started using for the same reasons.
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, we know the most effective treatment method is to provide a personalized program that is crafted to address your specific physical, mental and emotional needs.
Our treatment center takes a holistic approach to recovery, considering the full picture of our clients’ health before recommending a program. We understand that opiate addiction can take control of your life, and we are here to help.
What to Expect from Opioid Rehab at Footprints Beachside Recovery
Your first 24 hours with us are critical because this is when we gather a deep understanding about you and your addiction. During this phase, we collect information that will help us create the best treatment plan possible.
We’ll meet with you to evaluate your current state and hear about the pain you’ve been going through. You’ll then spend some time with our doctor and one of our licensed mental health professionals that you’ll continue to work with during your time here.
After your initial evaluations, we’ll design a comprehensive opioid addiction treatment plan personalized just for you. Your program will include doctor visits and psychiatric evaluations, personalized 24/7 supervision, nutrition, holistic treatments, and more.
Our Evidence-Based Approach to Opioid Addiction Rehab
In order to successfully heal your whole self from an opioid addiction, we use a combination of traditional, evidence-based treatment with a more holistic approach. We apply behavioral health principles in our program in order to create a well-rounded experience for our clients. Some of the therapies and techniques that you or your loved one will experience include:
- Individual Therapy: You’ll have a minimum of two individual therapy sessions a week with your therapist to work through your struggles with opioid addiction and heal. If you have an emergency or want help outside of your scheduled sessions, a therapist is always available.
- Group Therapy: This is where you’ll get to talk with others going through similar situations and help each other through recovery.
- Dual Diagnosis Groups and Trauma Therapy: Trauma or a mental health disorder may be an underlying cause of your opioid addiction. We make it a priority to help you recover from trauma, depression, anxiety, or any other mental health concerns that need to be addressed.
- Nutrition and Fitness: Proper nutrition and exercise programs are provided to help your body heal and grow strong again after an opiate addiction.
- Holistic Activities: Activities like yoga, meditation, acupuncture, art therapy and massage therapy can help you relax, grow stronger and stimulate your creativity.
Opioid Addiction Treatment in Florida with Support for Family and Loved Ones
Opioid addiction affects more than just the person struggling with a substance abuse disorder. The pain family members and loved ones experience from the addiction requires treatment, as well.
We offer monthly support and family education, as well as individual therapy sessions you can join in person or remotely over the phone. If you and your family need guidance while your loved one recovers from opioid addiction, we’re here to help.
Our recovery center believes in addressing addiction at its source. That’s why family therapy is included in our program. Unresolved family issues often play a part in an addiction, even if those issues are not obvious or at the forefront of the client’s life. Family therapy and support at Footprints can help heal wounds that many of our clients don’t expect a standard treatment center to address.
Begin Your Recovery at Our Opioid Addiction Treatment Center in Florida
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, we are committed to helping you overcome opioid addiction and restore you to a healthier, happier life. Located in Treasure Island on the beautiful shores of the Gulf of Mexico, our opioid rehab center provides a natural and comfortable environment for you to heal from opioid addiction and begin the journey to recovery. Click here to learn more about the programs that we offer.