Opioid Addiction Treatment that Frees You from Substance Abuse
It’s not fair that something that was supposed to help you feel better after an injury, surgery or trauma sent you down a path of addiction. While the sad reality is that 130 Americans die each day from opioid overdoses, there’s still hope for recovery with the right treatment.
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, our own personal experience with addiction and loss puts us in a unique position to give you the treatment and personalized care you deserve to heal your mind, body and spirit from substance abuse.
Our Opioid Rehab Program Focuses on Your Unique Addiction
Millions of Americans misuse opioids every year, but that doesn’t mean every person has the same experience or started using for the same reasons.
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, we know the best way to treat opioid addiction is to provide a personalized program that is crafted to address your specific physical, mental and emotional needs.
What to Expect at Footprints Beachside Recovery
Your first 24 hours with us are critical because this is when we gather as deep of an understanding about you and your addiction as we can in order to create the best treatment plan possible.
We’ll meet with you to evaluate your current state and hear about the pain you’ve been going through. You’ll then spend some time with our doctor and one of our licensed mental health professionals that you’ll continue to work with during your time here.
After your initial evaluations, we’ll design a comprehensive opioid treatment plan personalized just for you. Your program will include doctor visits and psychiatric evaluations, personalized 24/7 supervision, nutrition and holistic treatments.
Our Evidence-Based Approach to Opioid Addiction Treatment
In order to successfully heal your whole self from addiction, we use a combination of traditional, evidence-based treatment with a more holistic approach. These therapies and techniques include:
- Individual Therapy: You’ll have a minimum of two individual therapy sessions a week with your therapist to work through your struggles and heal. If you have an emergency or want help outside of your scheduled sessions, a therapist is always available.
- Group Therapy: This is where you’ll get to talk with others going through similar situations and help each other through recovery.
- Dual Diagnosis Groups and Trauma Therapy: Trauma or a mental health disorder may be an underlying cause of your opioid addiction. We make it a priority to help you recover from trauma, depression and anxiety.
- Nutrition and Fitness: Proper nutrition and exercise programs are provided to help your body heal and grow strong again after a substance use disorder.
- Holistic Activities: Activities like yoga, meditation, acupuncture, art therapy and massage therapy can help you relax, grow stronger and stimulate your creativity.
Opioid Addiction Support for Family and Loved Ones
Opioid addiction affects more than just the person struggling with painkiller abuse. The pain family members and loved ones experience from the addiction requires treatment, as well.
We offer monthly support and family education, as well as individual therapy sessions you can join in person or remotely over the phone. If you and your family need guidance while your loved one recovers from opioid addiction, we’re here to help.
Begin Your Recovery at Our Opioid Rehab Center in Florida
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, we are committed to helping you overcome your addiction and restore you to a healthier, happier life. Located on the beautiful shores of the Gulf of Mexico, our Florida rehab center provides a natural and comfortable environment for you to heal from opioid addiction and begin the journey to recovery.