Thank you for visiting Footprints Beachside Recovery website. Footprints Beachside Recovery looks at statistics from website visits, which tell us, among other things, how many visitors we have and which pages are of interest to them. We use this information to make improvements to our site, and hopefully your experience with us. However, we do not use this information in any way that personally identifies you.
Footprints Beachside Recovery uses website data to:
- Send you the information you have requested
- The measure, global, not individual site activity
- Develop and improve Website
- Offer additional information on popular topics
Cookies are a feature of your browser that store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to a site. As you browse, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our advertising partners then enable us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with the Footprints Beachside Recovery website. These techniques do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. This is an automated process. Footprints Beachside Recovery does not monitor or collect any data from cookies.
The web server automatically collects the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the computers that access our site. An IP addresses is a number that is assigned to your computer when you access the Internet. It is not truly personally identifiable information because many different individuals can access the Internet via the same computer. We use this information cumulatively to understand how our site is being used and how we can better serve visitors.
Footprints Beachside Recovery reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify, update, and interpret this Agreement at any time and you agree to be bound by those changes, modification, updates, and interpretations.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are held unenforceable by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction then those provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary to allow the remainder of this Agreement to retain its full force and effect. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and Footprints Beachside Recovery applicable to its subject matter.
Information on this Web site does not Constitute Professional Advice
All data, information, text, graphics, links and other material on Footprints Beachside Recovery’s Web site are provided as a convenience to our site visitors. It is for general informational and educational purposes only.
By visiting this website you agree to hold harmless Footprints Beachside Recovery, and any affiliated Footprints Beachside Recovery entity, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, judgments and settlements. The user’s sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the service is to stop using the service.
Your Personal Health Information and HIPAA Compliance
We follow all laws and regulations regarding your Personal Health Information (PHI).
You have the following rights regarding PHI we maintain about you:
- Your Rights of Access to Inspect and Copy. You have the right, with circumstantial restrictions, to inspect and copy PHI that may be used in the decision making process regarding your care. We may charge a reasonable, cost-based fee for copies.
- Your Right to Amend. If you feel that the PHI we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, you may request of us to amend the information. However, we are not required to agree with the amendment request.
- Your Right to an Accounting of Disclosures. You have the right to request an accounting of the disclosures that we make of your PHI.
- Your Right to Request Restrictions. You hold the right to request restrictions and limitations on the use of your PHI for treatment, payment, or health care operations. However, we are not required to agree with your requests.
- Your Right to Request Confidential Communication. You have the right to request that we communicate with you about your medical matters in a certain way or at a certain location.
- Your Right to a Copy of this Notice. You have a right to a copy of this PHI notice.
- Your Right to File a Complaint. You have a right to file a complaint to us or the Secretary of Health and Human Services in writing if you believe we have violated your privacy rights. We will not retaliate against you for filing a complaint.
Footprints Beachside Recovery
151 107th Ave #13, Treasure Island, FL 33706
This Website is owned and operated by Footprints Beachside Recovery. U.S. and international copyright law protect the entire contents and design of the site. All rights regarding the Website and materials contained on the Website are either owned by Footprints Beachside Recovery, are licensed to it, or are used with permission.
Footprints Beachside Recovery names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks of service marks of Footprints Beachside Recovery. All rights are reserved. You are not authorized to use any Footprints Beachside Recovery name or mark in any advertisement, publicity or in any other commercial manner without prior written consent of Footprints Beachside Recovery. All other trademarks appearing on the Web site are the property of their respective owners.
Requests for Information
If you contact Footprints Beachside Recovery and request information about our programs or services, we will use your email or postal address to provide the information you requested. Providing information to us is voluntary and the information we collect is used only for the purpose for which it was collected. We do not share your information without your authorization or unless we are required to do so by law.
While we take all reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of your information, no one can give an absolute assurance that all information will remain secure. By submitting information to Footprints Beachside Recovery you agree that you are aware of these risks. If you do not wish to submit your information electronically, please telephone us at 877.424.3811
Links to Other Web Sites
Footprints Beachside Recovery provides links to other Web sites that provide information or services, which may be of help to you. Footprints Beachside Recovery provides these links for your convenience only. It is not responsible for the content of these sites or the programs, agencies, or businesses they describe. Footprints Beachside Recovery does not guarantee that these sites will meet your particular purposes.