Meth Addiction Treatment Centers to Help Free You from the Craving and Dependence
You may have told yourself you were just going to try it once or use it occasionally for a quick boost of energy. But as those excuses became more frequent, the more you realized you never had control over your meth use.
Whether you’re struggling with meth addiction or are a loved one of someone who is, Footprints Beachside Recovery can help. Our approach is to treat every addiction in a personalized way, providing the one-on-one care and treatment you or your loved one deserve.
Our Florida Meth Rehab Center’s Personalized Approach
Our own experience with addiction has shown us that there is hope to restore your life, and we are determined to help you do just that. We individualize each meth treatment plan by crafting it to fit your specific triggers, physical needs and co-occurring conditions.
What to Expect with Meth Treatment at Footprints Beachside Recovery
Your first 24 hours will include evaluations, an initial doctor’s visit and a meeting with one of our licensed mental health professionals. Our goal during this time is to get as deep of an understanding as we can about you, your addiction and the pain you’ve gone through.
All of this then helps us to craft a treatment plan that works for you. Your stay at our meth addiction treatment centers will include things like ongoing doctor visits and psychiatric evaluations, personalized 24/7 supervision, nutrition and holistic treatments.
Florida Meth Rehab with an Evidence-Based Approach
In order to fully heal your mind, body and spirit from meth addiction, we combine traditional, evidence-based treatment with a more holistic approach. These therapies include:
- Individual Therapy: You’ll have a minimum of two individual therapy sessions a week with your therapist to work through your struggles with meth addiction and heal. If you have an emergency or want help outside of your scheduled sessions, a therapist is always available.
- Group Therapy: This is where you’ll get to talk with others going through similar situations and help each other through recovery.
- Dual Diagnosis Groups and Trauma Therapy: Trauma or a mental health disorder may be an underlying cause of your meth addiction. We make it a priority to help you recover from trauma, depression and anxiety.
- Nutrition and Fitness: Proper nutrition and exercise programs are provided to help your body heal and grow strong again after a substance use disorder.
- Holistic Activities: Activities like yoga, meditation, acupuncture, art therapy and massage therapy can help you relax, grow stronger and stimulate your creativity.
Florida Meth Rehab with Support for Family and Loved Ones
We know all too well how devastating meth can be for family members and loved ones of someone struggling with substance abuse. That’s why we also offer family addiction support as part of our meth treatment program.
We provide monthly support and family education that includes individual therapy sessions you can join in person or remotely over the phone. While your loved one is in treatment, let us also help you heal from addiction, too.
Begin Your Recovery at Our Meth Addiction Treatment Centers in Florida
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, we are committed to helping you overcome your addiction and restore you to a healthier, happier life. Located on the beautiful shores of the Gulf of Mexico, our Florida rehab center provides a natural and comfortable environment for you to heal from meth addiction and begin the journey to recovery.