Meth Addiction Treatment that can Help Free You from the Dependence
You may have told yourself you were just going to try it once or use it occasionally for a quick, short term boost of energy. But as those excuses became more frequent, the more you realized you never had control over your meth use.
Now, you are experiencing difficult withdrawal symptoms, having trouble sleeping, and are feeling aggressive and on edge. You may not be sure if there is a way out of the cycle of addiction to meth. We’re here to tell you that there is hope.
Whether you’re struggling with meth addiction or are a loved one of someone who is, Footprints Beachside Recovery can help. The battle against drug addiction can be won with the receiving treatment the right way. Our approach is to treat every addiction in a personalized way, providing the one-on-one care and treatment you or your loved one deserve.
Meth Rehab Centers with a Personalized Approach
Our own experience with addiction has shown us that there is hope to restore your life from the grip of meth abuse, and we are determined to help you do just that. We individualize each meth treatment plan by crafting it to fit your specific triggers, physical needs and dual diagnosis disorders, like depression, anxiety or PTSD. We set you up for long-term recovery from day one at our addiction treatment center.
What to Expect with Meth Rehab at Footprints Beachside Recovery in Florida
Your first 24 hours at Footprints will include evaluations, an initial doctor’s visit and a meeting with one of our licensed mental health professionals. Our goal during this time is to get as deep of an understanding as we can about you, your addiction and the pain you’ve gone through.
All of this then helps us to craft a treatment plan that is unique and designed around you. Your stay at Footprints will include things like ongoing doctor visits and psychiatric evaluations, personalized 24/7 supervision, nutrition, holistic treatments, and more.
From there, we will work with you to discuss options for your rehab program. We will help determine what the most effective treatment options will be, based on a number of factors. Depending on your history with methamphetamine, you may need to undergo detox. Others may be a better fit for our day/night program for a more traditional inpatient treatment experience. It all depends uniquely on the situation at hand.
Meth Addiction Treatment in South Florida with an Evidence-Based Approach
In order to fully heal your mind, body and spirit from the control of crystal meth addiction, we combine traditional, evidence-based treatment with a more holistic approach. These therapies include:
- Individual Therapy: You’ll have a minimum of two individual therapy sessions a week with your therapist to work through your struggles with meth addiction and heal. If you have an emergency or want help outside of your scheduled sessions, a therapist is always available.
- Group Therapy: This is where you’ll get to talk with others going through similar situations and help each other through recovery.
- Dual Diagnosis Groups and Trauma Therapy: Trauma or a mental health disorder may be an underlying cause of your meth addiction. We make it a priority to help you recover from trauma, depression and anxiety.
- Nutrition and Fitness: Proper nutrition and exercise programs are provided to help your body heal and grow strong again after a substance use disorder.
- Holistic Activities: Activities like yoga, meditation, acupuncture, art therapy and massage therapy can help you relax, grow stronger and stimulate your creativity.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): CBT is a therapy method that teaches patients how to replace dangerous and unhealthy thoughts with positive and constructive thoughts. CBT is often used in trauma-resolution therapy, but it can also be beneficial when analyzing the thoughts and behaviors of meth users.
Meth Rehab in Florida with Support for Family and Loved Ones
We know all too well how devastating meth can be for family members and loved ones of someone struggling with a substance abuse disorder. That’s why we also offer family addiction support as part of our meth treatment program.
Meth can take control over many aspects of your life. One of the areas that we often see clients need support in is their relationships with their loved ones. Just like meth can destroy your body, it can destroy connections with people that may have once been close with you.
We provide monthly support and family education that includes individual therapy sessions you can join in person or remotely over the phone. While your loved one is in treatment, let us also help you heal from addiction, too.
Begin Your Recovery at Our Meth Addiction Treatment Center in Florida
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, we are committed to helping you overcome your meth addiction and restore you to a healthier, happier life. Located in Treasure Island, Florida, on the beautiful shores of the Gulf of Mexico, our meth rehab center provides a natural and comfortable environment for you to heal from meth addiction and begin the journey to recovery.