Marijuana Addiction Treatment to Help Free You from the Craving and Dependence
Each time you used marijuana, you just wanted to enjoy its effects and have a good time. You never intended for it to take over your life and get out of control, but it did. Luckily, there is treatment that can help you successfully take back your life.
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, we have a unique and personal interest in your recovery because we’ve been through addiction before. We got through it, and so can you. With our approach, you’ll receive the one-on-one care and treatment you deserve to recover.
Marijuana Rehab Centered Around You
You deserve more than just a cookie cutter treatment program. That’s why we design a recovery regimen that is made for you and you, only. We make sure to customize your treatment plan to address your specific triggers, addiction and any co-occurring conditions.
What to Expect at Footprints Beachside Recovery
The first 24 hours is how we get everything we need to design a customized treatment plan. We guide you through initial evaluations to get a deeper understanding of your pain and addiction, then have you meet with our doctor and one of our licensed mental health professionals.
All of this gives us just the right foundation to design your own marijuana addiction treatment plan that will include doctor visits, psychiatric evaluations, personalized 24/7 supervision, nutrition and holistic treatments.
Our Evidence-Based Approach to Marijuana Addiction Treatment
We combine evidence-based treatment with a more holistic approach in order to fully heal your mind, body and spirit. The therapies involved in our approach include:
- Individual Therapy: You’ll have a minimum of two individual therapy sessions a week with your therapist to work through your struggles and heal. If you have an emergency or want help outside of your scheduled sessions, a therapist is always available.
- Group Therapy: This is where you’ll get to talk with others going through similar situations and help each other through recovery.
- Dual Diagnosis Groups and Trauma Therapy: Trauma or a mental health disorder may be an underlying cause of your marijuana addiction. We make it a priority to help you recover from trauma, depression and anxiety.
- Nutrition and Fitness: Proper nutrition and exercise programs are provided to help your body heal and grow strong again after a substance use disorder.
- Holistic Activities: Activities like yoga, meditation, acupuncture, art therapy and massage therapy can help you relax, grow stronger and stimulate your creativity.
Marijuana Addiction Support for Family and Loved Ones
Addiction affects everyone involved, not just the person abusing marijuana. That’s why we also include family and loved ones in the recovery process.
We provide monthly support and family education that includes individual therapy sessions you can join in person or remotely over the phone. If you’re also suffering from the effects of your loved one’s marijuana addiction, we can help.
Begin Your Recovery at Our Marijuana Rehab Center in Florida
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, we are committed to helping you overcome your addiction and restore you to a healthier, happier life. Located on the beautiful shores of the Gulf of Mexico, our Florida rehab center provides a natural and comfortable environment for you to heal from marijuana addiction and begin the journey to recovery.