Effective and Trustworthy Heroin Recovery
Abusing heroin is probably not something you saw coming. No matter how it started, heroin has such a strong grip that it’s affected your ability to make sound decisions, regulate your behaviors and even respond appropriately to stressful situations.
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, we know how much heroin has affected your life and the lives of those around you. We’ve walked in your shoes before with addiction, so we’re here to tell you there is hope. Heroin recovery is possible with the right approach.
With a heroin addiction treatment program customized specifically to your needs and one-on-one attention you won’t find at larger heroin rehab centers, you can overcome addiction safely and privately.
Heroin Rehab with You at the Center
We know no two heroin addictions are alike. Everyone struggling with heroin addiction has different triggers, reactions and psychological challenges to work through. That’s why our heroin rehab program is carefully crafted to fit your unique situation and your specific physical, mental and emotional needs.
What to Expect at Footprints Beachside Recovery
After you arrive at our Florida rehab center, the first step is to meet with you to evaluate your addiction and get a clear picture of your pain and struggles. You’ll also meet with our doctor and one of our licensed mental health professionals within the first 24 hours of being here.
We’ll then work with you to develop a personalized and comprehensive heroin recovery plan that addresses your addiction and any dual diagnosis disorders. Your plan will include:
- Doctor visits and psychiatric evaluations
- 24/7 supervision
- A healthy and nutritious diet
- Holistic treatments, including acupuncture, yoga and meditation
Heroin Detox in Florida
Heroin is one of the most dangerous substances for a number of reasons, including what it does to the body. Since the withdrawal symptoms of heroin addiction can be severe and difficult to manage, we put special care into the detox phase of recovery. Depending on the level of detoxification that you need, we will transfer you to a local medical facility where you can safely rid your body of heroin’s toxins.
Heroin Treatment Programs with an Evidence-Based Approach
We want to get to the bottom of what led to your heroin addiction in the first place and heal your mind, body and spirit. To do this, we combine traditional, evidence-based treatment with a more holistic approach, including the following therapies and techniques:
- Individual Therapy: You’ll have a minimum of two individual therapy sessions a week with your therapist to work through your struggles with heroin addiction and heal. If you have an emergency or want help outside of your scheduled sessions, a therapist is always available.
- Group Therapy: This is where you’ll get to talk with others going through similar situations and help each other through recovery.
- Dual Diagnosis Groups and Trauma Therapy: Trauma or a mental health disorder may be an underlying cause of your heroin addiction. We make it a priority to help you recover from trauma, depression and anxiety.
- Nutrition and Fitness: Proper nutrition and exercise programs are provided to help your body heal and grow strong again after a heroin addiction.
- Holistic Activities: Activities like yoga, meditation, acupuncture, art therapy and massage therapy can help you relax, grow stronger and stimulate your creativity.
Heroin Rehab Centers with Support for Family and Loved Ones
We personally know how disastrous addiction can be to the family of someone suffering from substance abuse. That’s why our treatment program also includes support for family and loved ones.
We offer monthly support and family education for substance abuse, as well as individual therapy sessions you can join in person or remotely over the phone. You need to heal from heroin addiction, too, and we’re here to help.
Begin Your Recovery at Our Heroin Rehab Centers in Florida
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, we are committed to helping you overcome your addiction and restore you to a healthier, happier life. Located on the beautiful shores of the Gulf of Mexico, our heroin recovery center provides a natural and comfortable environment for you to heal from heroin addiction and begin the journey to recovery.