Cocaine Addiction Rehab that Provides Relief and Healing
Maybe cocaine provided some temporary relief to trauma or co-occurring conditions like depression and anxiety. But now you’re at the point of no return and don’t know which way is up. Luckily, we do.
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, there is hope in overcoming cocaine addiction. From our personal experience with addiction, we know what it takes to restore your life after substance abuse.
Our cocaine addiction treatment is designed to fit your specific needs and provide you the one-one-one attention you deserve.
You Are at the Center of Our Cocaine Treatment Program
There isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution to cocaine addiction. Our cocaine addiction treatment program is crafted to address your unique triggers and reactions to addiction. We make sure that your experience here is focused on your own physical, mental and emotional needs.
What to Expect at Footprints Beachside Recovery
Within the first 24 hours of your arrival here, we’ll meet with you to evaluate your current state and get to the bottom of the pain you’re experiencing. You’ll also meet with our doctor and speak with one of our licensed mental health professionals.
After your initial evaluations, we’ll design a comprehensive cocaine treatment plan personalized just for you. Your program will include doctor visits and psychiatric evaluations, personalized 24/7 supervision, nutrition and holistic treatments.
Our Evidence-Based Approach to Cocaine Addiction Treatment
Our success is based on being able to really get to the bottom of what led to your cocaine addiction in the first place. We want to heal your entire being, not just the physical addiction.
This means combining traditional, evidence-based treatment with a more holistic approach, including the following therapies and techniques:
- Individual Therapy: You’ll have a minimum of two individual therapy sessions a week with your therapist to work through your struggles and heal. If you have an emergency or want help outside of your scheduled sessions, a therapist is always available.
- Group Therapy: This is where you’ll get to talk with others going through similar situations and help each other through recovery.
- Dual Diagnosis Groups and Trauma Therapy: Trauma or a mental health disorder may be an underlying cause of your cocaine addiction. We make it a priority to help you recover from trauma, depression and anxiety.
- Nutrition and Fitness: Proper nutrition and exercise programs are provided to help your body heal and grow strong again after a substance use disorder.
- Holistic Activities: Activities like yoga, meditation, acupuncture, art therapy and massage therapy can help you relax, grow stronger and stimulate your creativity.
Cocaine Addiction Support for Family and Loved Ones
Cocaine addiction is heartbreaking for the family. While your loved one is being treated for addiction, the family also needs support and time to heal.
This is why we offer monthly support and family education, as well as individual therapy sessions you can join in person or remotely over the phone. If you and your family need guidance while your loved one recovers from cocaine addiction, we’re here to help.
Begin Your Recovery at Our Cocaine Rehab Center in Florida
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, we are committed to helping you overcome your addiction and restore you to a healthier, happier life. Located on the beautiful shores of the Gulf of Mexico, our Florida rehab center provides a natural and comfortable environment for you to heal from cocaine addiction and begin the journey to recovery.