Alcohol Treatment in Florida Catered to Your Needs
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, we understand the fear and anguish you’re feeling because we also lived through it. But we made it to the other side, and you can, too.
Through a customized alcohol treatment program, one-on-one attention and a beach environment where you’ll be surrounded by refreshing gulf breezes, you can comfortably heal at your own pace.
Alcohol Rehab Programs Carefully Crafted Just for You
When we say, “individualized treatment,” we mean more than an alcohol-specific treatment program. What this really means is we tailor your treatment, therapy sessions and therapists to your unique situation and your specific physical, mental and emotional needs.
What to Expect with Alcohol Rehab at Footprints Beachside Recovery
We begin by meeting with you to get to the bottom of where you’re hurting and to fully understand the pain you’ve been going through. This includes meeting with our doctor and one of our licensed mental health professionals within the first 24 hours of being here.
After that, we’re able to design a personalized, comprehensive alcohol treatment plan to best address your addiction and any mental health disorders you’re struggling with. In Footprints Beachside Recovery’s Florida alcohol rehab program, your plan includes doctor visits, psychiatric evaluations, 24/7 supervision so you’re never alone, improved nutrition and holistic treatments like acupuncture to help heal your mind, body and spirit.
Alcohol Detox Program
We know that alcohol can have devastating effects on the body. When you come to Footprints, we monitor you closely to ensure that your withdrawal symptoms are kept under control. Our alcohol detox program is designed to safely transition you into treatment no matter how extreme your symptoms are.
A Holistic, Evidence-Based Approach to Alcohol Treatment
Recovering from alcohol addiction takes more than just detox and flushing the alcohol out of your body. It means getting to the bottom of what led to the addiction in the first place and healing your entire being – mind, body and spirit.
This is why we combine traditional, evidence-based treatment with a more holistic approach, including the following therapies and techniques:
- Individual Therapy: You’ll have a minimum of two individual therapy sessions a week with your therapist to work through your struggles with alcohol addiction and heal. If you have an emergency or want help outside of your scheduled sessions, a therapist is always available.
- Group Therapy: This is where you’ll get to talk with others going through similar situations and help each other through recovery.
- Dual Diagnosis Groups and Trauma Therapy: Trauma or a mental health disorder may be an underlying cause of your alcohol addiction. We make it a priority to help you recover from trauma, depression and anxiety.
- Nutrition and Fitness: Proper nutrition and exercise programs are provided to help your body heal and grow strong again after a substance use disorder.
- Holistic Activities: Activities like yoga, meditation, acupuncture, art therapy and massage therapy can help you relax, grow stronger and stimulate your creativity.
Alcohol Rehab with Support for Family and Loved Ones
Our very own experience has taught us how much of a ripple effect alcohol addiction can have. It affects both the person suffering from it and his or her family and friends.
We know that as a family member or friend of someone struggling with addiction, you’re probably feeling lost and hurt. At Footprints Beachside Recovery, our program includes your healing, too.
We offer monthly support and family education, as well as individual therapy sessions you can join in person or remotely over the phone. Addiction has affected you, too, and we are ready to help.
Begin Your Recovery at Our Florida Alcohol Rehab Center
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, we are committed to helping you overcome your addiction and restore you to a healthier, happier life. Located on the beautiful shores of the Gulf of Mexico, our program for alcohol treatment in Florida provides a natural and comfortable environment for you to heal and begin the journey to recovery. Click here to take a virtual tour of our rehab center.