From personal conflicts to concerns over the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, attending addiction treatment in person can be a challenge. That’s why Footprints Beachside Recovery is now offering virtual intensive outpatient treatment (IOP), a form of telemedicine to help you recover from addiction.
Our virtual outpatient treatment program brings exceptional addiction and dual diagnosis disorder treatment directly to you. All you need is an internet connection to access our telehealth services on your laptop, smartphone or tablet from the comfort of your own home.
What to Expect in Virtual Outpatient Treatment
We have designed our virtual outpatient experience to match our in-person outpatient treatment program. This means you won’t miss out on any key therapy sessions or recovery skill development just because you’re accessing treatment from home.
Your virtual outpatient program schedule will include three hours of treatment, three to five days a week. Through our intuitive and secure video platform, you’ll connect weekly with a therapist in one-on-one therapy sessions and participate in regular group therapy meetings. During these virtual therapy sessions, you’ll identify the underlying causes of your substance abuse, improve your communication skills, learn how to repair relationships and develop healthy relapse prevention skills.
Once enrolled in our online treatment program, our team will help you define a schedule that works around your personal, work and school obligations. You’ll have the flexibility and convenience to attend outpatient treatment without compromising your health or missing an important appointment.
Who Should Enroll in Virtual IOP
Our virtual outpatient treatment program is insurance-eligible and open to anyone who wants to overcome their addiction. Similar to our in-person outpatient program, virtual IOP can be a step-down level of care to help you transition back to every-day life following our Day/Night Treatment program. This telemedicine option can also be a stand-alone treatment, as long as your specific addiction is deemed appropriate for immediate outpatient treatment.
Benefits of Virtual Outpatient Treatment
Virtual IOP is an appealing option because it breaks down the barriers preventing many from seeking the personalized care they need and deserve. If you’re struggling with addiction, our virtual outpatient treatment program offers you the following benefits:
- Lowered Risk of Contracting COVID-19. The most pressing reason to seek virtual outpatient treatment is to limit your possible exposure to the COVID-19 virus. While we have taken tremendous measures to ensure our clients’ safety on-site, our online outpatient program can offer you the same level of care with added peace of mind.
- Increased Flexibility. Receiving outpatient treatment virtually means you won’t have to travel to and from our treatment center. Without the added drive time, you can better manage your work or school schedule or give your kids your undivided attention when they need it.
- Greater Comfort. Sharing information about your experience with addiction or opening up about previous trauma can be difficult, especially when you’re in a place you’re not familiar with. Doing this from the comfort of your own home or wherever you feel the safest can make it easier to talk about your substance abuse or dual diagnosis disorder and help speed your progress toward long-lasting recovery.
Hear it From Our Alumni
Footprints has given me a life I never knew existed, or thought I even deserved! Words can not even begin to express how grateful I am to the compassionate, caring owners and the amazing staff that have given me the tools I needed to live a happy sober life. An extremely comfortable residence on the beach...
I can’t say enough good things about my experience with footprints. I am beyond grateful for everything the amazing staff as done for me. Smaller more personal group sizes. Great group formats. Very family like feel throughout my time there. Highly recommend!
Saved my life! Small, personal, client focused, great location, great staff and excellent therapy. They gave me the tools I needed to get my life back on track. 5 stars and highly recommend! Thank you Footprints!
If you’re worried about all the anxiety that goes with asking for help, you can breathe easy when you get to footprints. Phil, Laura and John are wonderful when it comes to talking you through the tough emotions that comes with entering rehab. You’ll be able to start a new chapter of your life with all the tools you’ll need
My time at footprints was the most incredible experience of my life. I have previously been to nearly 10 rehabs and nothing compared to footprints. The owner John Templeton is the sweetest and most compassionate person I’ve ever met...
My experience with Footprints beachside recovery was absolutely amazing! When I was in a dark place they shined the light within me and educated me in how to recognize addiction and how to move forward with recovery. I highly recommend Footprints to anyone suffering from addiction. They are uplifting and understanding and non-judging!
Virtual Outpatient Treatment FAQ
Do you have questions about virtual outpatient treatment? Discover answers to some of our most common questions:
- What is telemedicine? Telemedicine is a term used to describe health care that’s available remotely. Telehealth services like virtual IOP help you receive addiction treatment without needing to step foot in a rehab center.
- Why virtual IOP? Virtual outpatient treatment is currently a good option to lower your risk of contracting the COVID-19 virus. In general, though, online outpatient treatment is useful for people who need to balance addiction recovery with personal, work or school obligations.
- What if I’ve never done a virtual appointment before? If you’re unfamiliar with virtual appointments and video calls, our team can walk you through our user-friendly online platform.
- What are typical virtual IOP sessions like? Your virtual IOP treatment experience will be structured exactly like our in-person outpatient treatment program. You’ll receive the same customized care and develop the same relapse prevention and sober living skills clients do when they are on-site.
- Is virtual IOP covered by insurance? Our virtual IOP program is insurance eligible. Our team can help you verify your insurance for virtual outpatient treatment.
- What if I need more hands-on care? If you need more care, Footprints Beachside Recovery offers a full continuum of care. Our team will assess your addiction and determine what the most effective course of care is for you.
If you’re ready to take the next step to break free from addiction, we’re here to help. Contact us today to get the admissions process started. Our team is here to answer your questions and assist you in reaching lasting recovery.