Florida Alcohol Rehab
Footprints offers a proven treatment program to treat those who are suffering with alcohol abuse. Your team will consist of our medical doctor, your individual therapist, professional support staff and may even include family involvement. With support and treatment, we have seen hundreds who have been able to stop drinking and renew their lives.
What is Alcohol Addiction?
Alcohol is the most commonly used addictive substance in the United States. According to the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, 17.6 million people, or one in every 12 adults, suffer from alcohol abuse or dependence.
Alcohol Addiction Facts
- More than 10 percent of U.S. children live with a parent that abuses alcohol.
- 88,000 deaths are annually attributed to excessive alcohol use
- Alcoholism is the 3rd leading lifestyle-related cause of death in the nation
- Excessive alcohol use is responsible for 2.5 million years of potential life lost annually, or an average of about 30 years of potential life lost for each death
- Up to 40% of all hospital beds in the United States (except for those being used by maternity and intensive care patients) are being used to treat health conditions that are related to alcohol consumption
Alcohol Treatment Center in Florida
Alcohol abuse can affect all aspects of your life. Long-term alcohol use can cause serious health complications affecting virtually every organ in your body, including your brain. It can also damage your emotional stability, finances, career, and impact your family, friends and the people you work with. Don’t be a statistic, and contact us to learn more about our alcohol rehab program.