Alcohol Treatment Program in Florida
Footprints Beachside Recovery offers unique and proven treatment programs to treat those who are suffering from alcohol addiction. Our holistic addiction treatment center in St. Petersburg, Florida utilizes a number of different treatment methods, and creates personalized substance abuse plans for each individual to treat the factors that underlie alcohol addiction. Your individualized care will consist of an experienced and knowledgeable team, including our medical doctor, an individual therapist and a professional support staff. Our support and treatment have helped hundreds of people suffering from alcohol abuse overcome their addiction and renew their lives.
At Footprints, we combine traditional, evidence-based treatment with a holistic approach, focusing on the mind, body, and spirit. Each client receives a comprehensive health and physical exam from our medical doctor, and is assigned their own individual therapist. From there, their addiction recovery consists of many different practices, including group and individual therapy, trauma therapy, addiction therapy for families, dual diagnosis groups, yoga and meditation on the beach, expressive arts therapy, learning relapse prevention strategies and more.
What is Alcohol Addiction?
Alcohol is the most commonly used addictive substance in the United States. According to the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, 17.6 million people, or one in every 12 adults, suffer from alcohol abuse or dependence.
Long-term alcohol use can cause serious health complications affecting virtually every organ in your body, including your brain and liver. It can also damage your emotional stability, finances and career, and impact your family, friends and the people you work with.
Alcohol Addiction Facts
- More than 10 percent of U.S. children live with a parent that abuses alcohol.
- 88,000 deaths are annually attributed to excessive alcohol use
- Alcoholism is the 3rd leading lifestyle-related cause of death in the nation
- Excessive alcohol use is responsible for 2.5 million years of potential life lost annually, or an average of about 30 years of potential life lost for each death
- Up to 40% of all hospital beds in the United States (except for those being used by maternity and intensive care patients) are being used to treat health conditions that are related to alcohol consumption
Begin Your Recovery from Alcohol Addiction at Footprints Beachside Recovery
At Footprints, we are committed to helping you overcome your addiction and restore you to a life of happiness. Located on the beautiful shores of the Gulf of Mexico, our Florida rehab center provides a natural and comfortable environment for you to heal and begin the journey to recovery.